Sunday 14 April 2013

Georigia's First Post


I am happy to be in the Netherlands.  It was my first plane ride to get here.  On the plane we got served interesting food.  I watched a movie and had a hard time sleeping.  When it was time to go, I forgot my glasses on the plane.  After the plane ride, we tried to find my glasses, but we couldn’t.  So we went and got the car we rented and we came to Gauw.  In Gauw, we are staying at a cottage that is very old.  They have toys like k’nex, blocks, train tracks and a Fisher Price garage.    In Gauw we went for a walk.  We saw a bunch of houses.  They are all brick.  All of the roofs are really high and take up lots of space.  The roofs are clay tile, but we saw one made of grass thatch.  We saw some people getting vegetables from the back of a delivery truck and we also saw a bread delivery truck.  We saw lots of kids on bicycles at the school lunch break.    Boat shopping is hard because we can’t find a boat that we all agree on.  Me, Emily and Mom like the ValkKruiser, but Dad likes the Doggersbank.  I don’t really like the Doggersbank.  Today is the last day of the boat show, so hopefully we find a boat that suits us all.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Little Miss Georgia!

    We all miss you very much! I loved reading your first post.... I feel like I am right there with you. However, I do feel a little worried about your glasses! Silly Billy! ;)

    Your sister Emily posted the boat that you like, I am wondering what the boat looks like that your dad likes? Do you have a photo?

    We are moving on you regrouping this week and our problem of the day will be focused on time, tell your Momma Bear to check her email (junk mail too) because I sent her an email all about Math!! :)

    Well missy, can't wait to read more about your adventures!

    Cheerio!
    xo
    Mrs. MacLean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wed.April17.

    Hello . I miss you. How is Europe? Have you chosen a bout yet? I am happy for you. I think you are lucky to go to Europe. I think Europe is probably a good place to be. Are you happy in Europe? Your friend lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April 17, 2013

    Dear Georgia
    I hope you find your glasses and have a lot of fun. In the town snake. I hope you find a snake and bring it back so we can see it.
    Your friend, Dorrian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Wroes!!
    You are on everybody's minds here at good old MPS!! More letters are coming from Lyda and Wyatt (they have so much to say to you, especially Lyda!) We heard you spoke to the junior class in French today on Skype, tres bien! We miss you a lot and are excited to hear from you. Take good care, Mrs. Beers

    ReplyDelete
  5. April, 17, 2013.


    Hello Georgia. I hope you find your glasses . I hope they didn’t break. Are you having fun? I know how to feed a baby calf. I have my own calf. I hope you have fun on your Ipod. Is the weather hot or cold? Do you know what boat you’re getting. I can’t believe you’re actually traveling all over the world .I hope you find your glasses. You’re a nice friend. Lyda.

    ReplyDelete