Monday 29 April 2013

A Day at Keukenhof - Carolyn

What a great day!!!  Despite having started the day reaching for an Ipod that had fallen in a toilet (thank goodness for Dutch hygiene standards!), the day was fabulous.  Sadly, I can’t figure out how to post the full set of 172 photos I took.  Garden after garden of spring bulbs in bloom, some great garden art, and a whole series of small gardens that could be inspiration for the Wolfe Island Community Garden.  When I become a more sophisticated blogger, I’ll put a slide show up.  Until then, check out the website at Keukenhof Gardens .

2 comments:

  1. Gelukkig Koningennedag

    Peter vV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn: my first attempt at a blog reply. Looking forward to small garden photos to inspire us. Things are finally starting to warm up - unfortunately, it's brought out a fox and we have to keep our chickens in until the fencing is finished. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete