Tuesday 12 March 2013

27 Days!!!

27 days! How crazzy is that!
We have flights!
Actually we have had flights for a while now but no one said anything about it on our blog. Well, mom might have. I didn't actually read her post.Georgia and I have started writing in our journals. Those are the journals that we will be writing in for the duration of the trip. We chose them from the collection of notebooks that mom keeps in a drawer. Mom has been on many trips and has kept acount of them. I have been reading her journal from when she went to Europe. She was sixteen when she first went.
I have been learning Russian. While we are on this trip I want to learn German and finish learning Russian. It will be really pointless to learn either of those languages because I don't think we will be going to Russia or Germany. We might be going to Germany. Maybe. :)
(: EMILY :)is still waiting

2 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage Islanders - happy boat shopping - can't wait to see the result.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete